Why work with me?
You may be wondering what the benefits of working with a virtual sustainability manager would be? Here are a few aspects which should be positive for your business:
- I speak your language: I am fluent in the lingo of sustainability, so you don’t need to take time to explain terminology or broad environmental topics to me.
- I am ‘virtual’: you don’t need to provide me with a desk, laptop or phone, thus saving you time, space and costs — I am ready to go! I can also come and base myself with you in your office, if you would prefer.
- I am flexible: you can choose to work with me per hour, per day, for a week or for a longer agreed period, depending on your specific project needs at the time.
- I am ‘eco experienced’: if you have a short term recruitment need, I can plug a gap in your green team until you find someone more permanent.
- I am passionate: sustainability isn’t just a day job for me. I try to live by the eco ethos I work on by, for example, reducing, recycling and reusing, consciously steering clear of plastic wherever I can, supporting local businesses, scooting and walking instead of taking the car, and making my own home office as energy efficient and green as possible, to name but a few.
- I am nice: or so my cat tells me. I’ll let you be the judge on this one! Get in touch and let’s see if we gel.
“Wondering which way to turn to reach your sustainability goals? I can help you.”